- India visa online - The usefulness & application process
- India Visa Online
- India Visa for German citizens
- India visa for South Africans
- India visa for New Zealanders
- India visa for Canadians
Visa to India - What are mistakes often be made?
What are mistakes that may be made when applying for Visa to India? While applying for Visa to India, people may make mistakes, therefore we give out here several common mistakes or misunderstandings that they often make for you to avoid when applying for your India visa on arrival:
1. Wrong typo or spelling: Put your information wrong in the application form. For example, wrong name (sometimes not put full name as in passport --> wrong), date of birth, passport number, entry or exit date. In this case, you have to contact the India visa approval service provider to edit the information, or else you might not be allowed to enter India.
2. Date of arrival misunderstanding: many applicants think that the visa validity time starts from the date of their actual arrival in India, but this is wrong because the validity time starts from the arrival date you wrote in your application form beforehand, not your actual arrival date. Thus please be careful when choosing your arrival date for booking your flight to India.
3. Misunderstand of Applying for Visa to India offline at the arrival airport: if you think you may apply for India visa at arrival airport, it is wrong, because arrival visa to India must be applied online beforehand for Visa approval, then upon arrival in India, you get visa to India stamped into your passport at the arrival airport in India.
4. Misunderstand of getting visa to India at border: some people think that India visa on arrival can also be obtained at land border, this is wrong, because visa to India on arrival only works for those who travel by air to India.
Hopefully the information we list above is useful for you for your application for Visa to India. If you would like to ask about this, or might wish to add or share something related to this, please kindly email to us at support@goIndiavisa.com. Thank you so much for your contribution!
Should you need any further information about India visa or India vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at support@goIndiavisa.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+5.5)