- Non working time India visa
- India visa for Singaporeans
- India visa for Japanese
- Visa for India for United Arab Emirates citizens
- India visa for Malaysians
- Super Urgent 1 working day India visa
To help you get the rush visa much easier and faster, we provide here a few main tips you are advised to remember before applying for rush visa to India to avoid any unexpected circumstances:
1. The 5 working hours to 2 working days service is only available on working days from Monday to Friday. Only non-working time service is available at weekend. (Working hours: 08.30 AM to 04.30 PM every working days).
2. For 5 working hours service that the applicant(s) confirm with us the information after 8AM India times, it takes 5 working hours for the issue of your visa (4 working hours of the afternoon and another working hour of the next day) since the Immigration Department does not process your visa at the morning, the Immigration Department will start processing by the working time of the afternoon.
3. After complete the payment for your visa request, please keep checking your email to receive an email asking for additional information/documents from email@example.com. If the email does not show up in 1 hour from your payment, please inform us via email or hotline number: +84.904.678.853.
Please note that the visa approval letter will be done as promised time after we receive your FULL payment and confirmation for all required information/documents via email (not from the time you did the visa application form online)
4. For all URGENT visa request, you are REQUIRED to call us at +84.904.678.853 to avoid any tardiness.
5. All the additional information/documents need to be correct. We won’t be held responsible if there is any untrue information and/or refusal of giving the required details leading to the rejection of your India visa request.