The India eVisa Information – How to get the India eVisa
1. General information about the India e-Visa
- India eVisa
(e-Visa) is required for all foreigners planning to enter India. It can be availed for maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December, with the validity of e-Visa approval letter of 120 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- The eVisa
is issued online for 3 sub-categories i.e., e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa and e-Medical visa
. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
- Citizens from over 150 countries
traveling to India for periods under 60 days are allowed to apply for an Indian e-Visa before arriving. It is an electronic visa that allows its holder to visit India for touristic, business or medical purposes for up to 60 consecutive days. You may click here
to see the list of eVisa eligible countries.
A sample of the India eVisa
2. Requirements for the India eVisa
Besides the answers for the list of personal questions, the other documents/information required for eVisa are:
- The applicant’s passport with the validity of at least six months
- The photo of the applicant’s face (Format – JPEG):
- Scanned Bio Page of the passport showing the Photograph and Details (For all kinds of eVisa)
- For e-Medical Visa
: Copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead
- For e-Business Visa
+ Copy of Business Card
+ Company Information of the applicant and also the India Firm (Name, Address and the Website)
3. Available Ports of Entry
The e-Visa is valid for entry through 25 designated Airports and 5 designated seaports (see the table’s detail). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
|25 designated Airports
|5 designated seaports:
4. India eVisa fees
GENERAL INDIA EVISA FEES
|TYPE OF VISA
||TOTAL FEE cost/pax
|Normal (3 working days)
||Urgent (2 working day)
||Super Urgent (1 working day)
||Super Urgent (5 working hours)
||Non-working time (during the holiday, at the weekend)
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose- 60 days- Double entry
|India E-visa - Business Purpose- 60 days - Double entry
|India E-visa - Medical Purpose - 60 days - Triple entry
TOTAL INDIA EVISA FEE FOR SPECIAL NATIONALITIES
|Total visa fee (US $)
||Argentina, Cook Islands, Fiji, Jamaica, Kiribati, Marshall, Mauritius, Albania, Nauru, Niue Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
||Japan, Singapore, Sri Lanka
||United Kingdom, Mozambique, Russia, Ukraine, United States
5. How to get the India eVisa
Below are some easy steps to apply for the India eVisa:
- Step 1: Fill in India e-Visa application form online at www.goIndiavisa.com/step_1
- Step 2: Confirm and Pay. After that, fill in the additional form online for the visa processing and then check your email to review it.
- Step 3: After some working hours/days, you will:
- Receive visa approval letter (eVisa) via email
- Print out the letter to enter India
- Step 4: Get your India visa stamped in India arrival airport or seaports.
- Upon arrival to one of India International Airports or Seaports, you present passport, visa approval letter to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
A. India visa processing time:
For those clients who need the eVisa to India
, whether you are offered the NORMAL or UGENT INDIA VISA SERVICE, in which the processing of your India eVisa will be completed within only:
- 3 working days for NORMAL service or
- 2 working days for URGENT service or
- 1 working day for SUPER URGENT service
- 5 working hours for SUPER URGENT service
B. Guide for the rush service
The 5 working hours service is available in the afternoon of weekday from Monday to Friday. Only non working time service is available at weekend. Besides, for the rush service, especially for 5 working hours and Non working time service, you do need to call us at our hotline +84.903.678.853 to inform after making the payment, and then keep checking your email to get more details about your eVisa.
6. Advantages of India eVisa at www.goindiavisa.com
Goindiavisa.com is ready to satisfy more than 100,000 (Australian, US, UK...) clients from all over the world and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenient. Furthermore, with www.goindiavisa.com, you will get more benefits than other websites like:
- 24/7 online application
- No time limit.
- Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission to the India Department of Immigration.
- Simplified application process.
- Correction of missing or incorrect information.
- Privacy protection and safe form.
- Support and Assistance 24/7 by E-mail and Hotline
- Email Recovery of your eVisa in case of loss.
Hopefully this information is clear and useful for you. If you may need a quick the India eVisa
, kindly click the below button to get your eVisa India
Or if you have any further queries about India eVisa requirements, India eVisa in general, or India vacations, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24/7 hotline +84.903.278.853 for free information and guide.