Why this is useful?
India visa online has become the most widely used way to get visa for India thanks to its favorability of quickness, ease and low-cost. Those who do not have India visa exemption are suggested to apply for India visa online if they are traveling by air to India, so they can get their India visa evisa stamped at 27 designated international ports in India. Applying for India visa online is so easy that you or anyone can finish within a few minutes.
Please kindly follow the 3 easy below steps for applying for India visa online quickly:
3 Easy Steps to Apply for India visa online:
- Step 1: Fill out the India evisa secure application form:
Get started by filling out the secure online form with correct details of the India visa applicant’s full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and arrival date.
- Step 2: Confirm and make payment for the India evisa fee (India visa service fee)
- Double check to make sure the information is correct
- Make payment for the visa service (online payment by credit cards/debit cards via PayPal or payment via OnePay system).
- Step 3: Receive India visa approval letter & get visa stamped at arrival airport
- Print the approval letter and board your flight to India. You will get your visa stamped at your arrival airport.
Welcome to India and have a good trip!
How to process India visa online?
After you complete and submit your India visa online application, making a successful payment, we will start processing your visa for India. After 3 working days (or 1 for super urgent service), you will receive your India visa approval letter via email.
Upon arrival in India (at one of 27 designated international ports), you just submit your printed India visa approval letter and your passport to the Immigration Desk, you will get your India visa stamped within couple of minutes.
Have questions about India visa, India visa online or India vacations? Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +84.903.278.853.