- India visa for New Zealanders
- India visa for Canadians
- India visa for Australians
- Visa for India for US citizens
- India visa for UK citizens
- Contact us
1. General information
- Visa India (e-Visa) is required for all foreigners planning to enter India including the South Africans.
- The e-Visa has 5 sub-categories i.e., e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa, e-Medical visa, e-Medical attendant visa, e-Conference visa.
- The e-Visa fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
2. How does it work for South Africans?
The e-Visa for South Africans will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the traveler via email. When the traveler arrives in India, they will need to have biometric information taken at the airport or seaport and their passport will be stamped.
To apply for a visa you will need:
Below are some easy steps to apply for the India eVisa for the South Africans:
Step 1: Fill in India e-Visa application form online at www.goIndiavisa.com/step_1
Step 2: Make online payment for the e-Visa approval fee. Then, keep checking your email to provide some additional information/documents from email@example.com, which is required for your India visa processing.
Step 3: After some working hours/days, you will:
Step 4: Get your India visa stamped in India arrival airport or seaports.
Note: India visa for South African processing time
3. Available Ports of Entry for the South Africans
The e-Visa for the South Africans is valid for entry through 29 designated Airports and 5 designated seaports (see the table’s detail). However, the Chinese can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
4. India eVisa fees for the South Africans
|TYPE OF VISA||TOTAL FEE cost/pax||PROCESSING TIME|
|Normal (4 working days)||Urgent (2 working day)||Super Urgent (1 working day)||Super Urgent (5 working hours)||Non-working time (only morning and evening)|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose - 30 days – April to June – double entry||60||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose - 30 days – July to March – doube entry||75||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose – 1 year – multiple entry||90||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose – 5 years – multiple entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa – Business purpose – 365 days – multiple entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa – Medical purpose – 60 days – triple entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa – Medical attendant purpose – 60 days – triple entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa – Conference purpose – 30 days – single entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
5. Documents required for the eVisa with the South Africans
With the India eVisa for the South Africans, besides answering some additional questions, you need to prepare the following information/documents:
- Scanned Bio Page of the passport showing the Photograph and Details (For all kinds of eVisa)
- Other documents:
+ Copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead (For e-Medical Visa)
+ For Copy of Business Card (For e-Business Visa)
+ For e-Business Visa visiting "To deliver lecture/s under Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN)":
6. Advantages of India Visa for SOUTH AFRICA citizens at goIndiavisa.com
Goindiavisa is ready here to satisfy more than 100,000 (SOUTH AFRICA, Canada, UK...) clients from all over the all and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenience. Furthermore, goIndiavisa.com has useful extra services to help you find the most suitable from the first minutes in India as follows:
- Super urgent service in 1 working day
- Urgent service in 2 working days
GoIndiavisa.com has full India visa information for you. In case you would like to get it quicker, you make contact South Africa by 24/7 hotline or directly chat or email South Africa to work with our well-educated and nice supporters. Don't hesitated to contact us, surely will you find satisfied with South Africa as NO WHERE BETTER THAN goIndiavisa.com!
You may read some ideas from our clients for reference at http://goIndiavisa.com/testimonials
If you need any further information about India visa for SOUTH AFRICA citizens or India vacations, feel free to contact South Africa at hotline +84.904.678.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at support@goIndiavisa.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+5.5)