- Key India visa information
- India eVisa Tips
- How to get Urgent India visa?
- Payment Guidelines
India visa – General information, cheap fee and easy to get
Nowadays, getting India visa is quite easy and convenient. Travelers can easily apply India e-Visa (valid in 60 days) to enter India for tourist, business or medical treatment purpose. All foreigners need visa to enter India, so you should apply India visa online as soon as you can to save your valuable time and your budget.
1. General information
- Visa India (e-Visa) is required for all foreigners planning to enter India. The e-Visa can be availed for maximum of two times in a calendar year
- India e-Visa can be applied to get India approval letter online before traveling to get India visa stamped at arrival airports or seaports.
- India e-Visa processing time is normally 3 working days. In case of urgency, you can upgrade the processing time in 2 working days, 1 working day or 5-working hours or non-working time service (available at weekend).
- The validity of e-Visa approval letter is 120 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- Length of stay is 60 days from the date of arrival in India.
- Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
- Currently passengers with e-Visa are permitted to enter via one of 24 designated airports or 3 seaports in India.
2. India visa requirements
You will need the following before you apply:
· Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
· Your scanned Bio Page of the passport showing the Photograph and Details.
· Visa, Master, American Express or JCB credit cards for the payment
3. India visa types
The India Government has realized the significance of visa India, thus has soon facilitated and eased the application process for visa to India. They have put the India visa online (the e-Visa) into effect, and allowed India visa online application for years now. This has helped India e-Visa applicants a lot in making India e-Visa application more easily and give a hand to strengthening the volume of travelers to India annually.
There is only 1 type of India visa on arrival which is India e-Visa, used for recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
4. India visa processing time
For those clients who need visa to India, whether you are from America, the UK, Australia, or close to India like China or Myanmar, etc. Since you are offered NORMAL or even URGENT INDIA E-VISA SERVICE we make sure that your India e-Visa approval letter will be completed on time or even earlier than expected schedule. It’s our outstanding services to help clients find the suitable ones:
· 3 working days for NORMAL service or
· 2 working days for URGENT service or
· 1 working day for SUPER URGENT service or
· 5 working hours for SUPER URGENT service or
· Non-working time service
Therefore, our service is special different from other providers supplying super urgent service 5 working hours or non-working time service for general that may deduct benefits applicants should be enjoyed.
5. India visa fees
GENERAL INDIA VISA FEE
|TYPE OF VISA||TOTAL FEE cost/pax
(including Government Fees)
|Normal (3 working days)||Urgent (2 working day)||Super Urgent (1 working day)||Super Urgent (5 working hours)||Non-working time (at the weekend)|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose- 60 days- Double entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Business Purpose- 60 days - Double entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Medical Purpose - 60 days - Triple entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
TOTAL INDIA VISA FEE FOR SPECIAL NATIONALITIES
|Total visa fee (US $)||Nationality|
|50.00||Argentina, Cook Islands, Fiji, Jamaica, Kiribati, Marshall, Mauritius, Albania, Nauru, Niue Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu|
|75.00||Japan, Singapore, Sri Lanka|
|150.00||United Kingdom, Mozambique, Russia, Ukraine, United States|
6. Some easy steps to apply India visa
Good news is that the application for India Visa on arrival – the e-Visa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
Step 1: Fill in India e-Visa application form online at www.goIndiavisa.com/step_1
Step 2: Make online payment for the e-Visa approval fee. Then, keep checking your email to provide some additional information/documents from email@example.com, which is required for your India visa processing.
Step 3: After some working hours/days, you will:
· Receive visa approval letter via email
· Print out the letter to board the flight
· Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer upon arrival in India.
Step 4: Get your India visa stamped in India arrival airport or seaports.
· Upon arrival to one of 27 designated international ports, you present passport, visa approval letter to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
· Get their India visa stamped into passport by the Immigration Officers at the Immigration Desk
· That is it! Welcome to India and have a good time!
7. Advantages of India Visa at www.goIndiavisa.com
GoIndiavisa is ready here to satisfy more than 100,000 (Australian, US...) clients from all over the all and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenience. Furthermore,www.goIndiavisa.com has useful extra services to help you as your best :
- Urgent service in 2 days
- Super Urgent service in 1 day
- Super Urgent service in 5 working hours
- Non working time service
www.GoIndiavisa.com has full India visa information for you. In case you would like to get it quicker, you make contact us by 24/7 hotline or directly chat or email us to work with our well-educated and nice supporters. Don't hesitate to contact us, surely will you find satisfied with us as NO WHERE BETTER THAN www.goIndiavisa.com!
You may read some ideas from our clients for reference at http://goIndiavisa.com/testimonials
If you need any further information about India visa or India vacations, feel free to contact us at hotlines (available 24/7):+84.903.278.853
- Australia +61(2) 80.056.056
- United States +1.(914) 619.5456
Or email us at support@goIndiavisa.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+5.5)