- Visa for India
- India tourist visa
- India visa application
- Visa to India: what are mistakes often be made?
- India visa online - The usefulness & application process
- India Visa Online
India eTourist visa (or India travel visa)
General information, cheap fee and easy to get
1. General information about India e-Tourist visa
- India eTourist visa or India travel visa is required for all foreigners whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives. The India e-Tourist visa means the visa to enter India for tourist or those who need India visa to stay for tourism purpose. The India tourist visa must be issued before arrival and valid for 60 days with double entry.
- You should apply for India visa online as soon as you can to avoid the urgent processing fee. Travellers can arrive and exit India on any date within this visa duration. So, if you are not quite sure about your date of arrival, just choose some day earlier than your planned arrival date.
- The eTourist visa for India can be applied in persons for traditional visa at India Embassy/Consulate in your country (traditional way) or in easier and cheaper way, tourist may apply India eVisa online before traveling to get India visa stamped at arrival airport to save time and money.
- The time to process India e-Tourist visa application is normally 3 working days. In case of urgency, you can upgrade the processing time in 2 or 1 working day.
- Normally, the India travel eVisa can be applied no earlier than 1 month prior to date of departure
- Tourists can arrive and exit India on any date within this visa duration. So, if you are not quite sure about your date of arrival, just choose some day earlier than your planned arrival date.
2. India e-Tourist visa requirements
- The original passport which must have longer validity than the visa by at least six month. India visas are full page stickers, so make sure you have enough space in your passport.
- 1 photo passport style taken within 6 month is required to submit (2 * 2 in)
- India e-Tourist visa applicants must fill in the India visa application online exactly as shown on your passport (your full name, your passport number, passport expiration date…)
3. India e-Tourist visa types
The Indian Government has realized the significance of India visa as well as India tourist visa, thus has soon facilitated and eased the application process for visa to India in general and India tourist visa in particular. They have put the India e-Tourist visa into effect, and allowed India eVisa online application for years now. This has helped India eVisa applicants a lot in making India visa application more easily and give a hand to strengthening the volume of travelers to India annually.
Thanks to this, at present, the Option 1 (easiest way) is that: instead of coming to the Embassy as before, to India e-Tourist visa, you just stay at home, click apply India eVisa online to make visa application, make online payment, receive the visa pre-approved letter online, fly to India and get their India tourist visa stamped at arrival airport.
Option 2(traditional way): you should to find the nearest India embassy in your place to get India visa stamped at the Embassy/Consulate. Please be noted that this may take longer time, more procedures and even money in some cases.
4. India e-Visa fees
Kindly note that the more applicants you apply, the cheaper fee you are offered as following table fee:
GENERAL INDIA EVISA FEE
|TYPE OF VISA||TOTAL FEE cost/pax||PROCESSING TIME|
|Normal (3 working days)||Urgent (2 working day)||Super Urgent (1 working day)||Super Urgent (5 working hours)||Non-working time (at the weekend)|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose- 60 days- Double entry||90||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Business Purpose- 60 days - Double entry||90||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Medical Purpose - 60 days - Triple entry||90||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
TOTAL INDIA E-VISA FEE FOR SPECIAL NATIONALITIES
|Total visa fee (US $)||Nationality|
|40.00||Argentina, Cook Islands, Fiji, Jamaica, Kiribati, Marshall, Mauritius, Albania, Nauru, Niue Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu|
|65.00||Japan, Singapore, Sri Lanka|
|115.00||United Kingdom, Mozambique, Russia, Ukraine, United States|
5. Available Ports of Entry
|24 designated Airports|
|3 designated seaports:
6. Advantages of India Visa at www.goIndiavisa.com
GoIndiavisa is ready here to satisfy more than 100,000 (UK, US, Canada...) clients from all over the all and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenience. Furthermore, www.goIndiavisa.com has useful extra services to help you find the most suitable from the first minutes in India as follows:
- Super urgent service in 1 working day
- Urgent service in 2 working days
www.GoIndiavisa.com has full India visa information for you. In case you would like to get it quicker, you make contact us by 24/7 hotline or directly chat or email us to work with our well-educated and nice supporters. Don't hesitated to contact us, surely will you find satisfied with us as NO WHERE BETTER THAN www.goIndiavisa.com!
You may read some ideas from our clients for reference at http://goIndiavisa.com/testimonials
Please be kindly noted that GoIndiavisa.com is not a website of the Government or affiliated Government. Should you need any further information about India visa or India vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.03.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at support@goIndiavisa.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+5.5)