- India e-Visa information for the US citizens
- The e-Visa Eligible Countries
- The India eVisa – Go India Visa Service
- Tips for Rush India Visa
- Non working time India visa
- India visa for Singaporeans
1. General information about the India eVisa for UK citizens
- India eVisa (e-Visa) is required for all foreigners planning to enter India including the UK citizens.
- The eVisa has 5 sub-categories i.e., e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa, e-Medical visa, e-Medical attendant visa, e-Conference visa.
- The UK citizens traveling to India for can now apply for an India eVisa before arriving. It is an electronic visa that allows its holder to visit India for touristic, business or medical purposes.
2. India eVisa Requirements for the UK citizens
Besides the answers for the list of personal questions, the other documents/information required for eVisa are:
- The applicant’s passport with the validity of at least six months
- The photo of the applicant’s face (Format – JPEG):
- Scanned Bio Page of the passport showing the Photograph and Details (For all kinds of eVisa)
- For e-Medical Visa: Copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead
- For e-Business Visa:
3. Available Ports of Entry for the UK citizens
India eVisa for the UK citizens is valid for entry through 29 designated Airports and 5 designated seaports (see the table’s detail). However, the UK citizens can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
29 designated Airports:
5 designated seaports:
4. India visa fees for the UK citizens
|TYPE OF VISA||TOTAL FEE cost/pax||PROCESSING TIME|
|Normal (4 working days)||Urgent (2 working day)||Super Urgent (1 working day)||Super Urgent (5 working hours)||Non-working time (only morning and evening)|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose - 30 days – April to June – double entry||60||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose - 30 days – July to March – doube entry||75||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose – 1 year – multiple entry||90||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa - Tourist Purpose – 5 years – multiple entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa – Business purpose – 365 days – multiple entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa – Medical purpose – 60 days – triple entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa – Medical attendant purpose – 60 days – triple entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
|India E-visa – Conference purpose – 30 days – single entry||130||plus 0||plus 30||plus 60||plus 90||plus 120|
5. How to get the India eVisa for UK citizens
Below are some easy steps for the UK citizens to apply for the India eVisa:
6. Advantages of India eVisa at www.goindiavisa.com
Goindiavisa.com is ready to satisfy more than 100,000 (Australian, US, UK...) clients from all over the world and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenient. Furthermore, with www.goindiavisa.com, you will get more benefits than other websites like:
- 24/7 online application
- No time limit.
- Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission to the India Department of Immigration.
- Simplified application process.
- Correction of missing or incorrect information.
- Privacy protection and safe form.
- Support and Assistance 24/7 by E-mail and Hotline
- Email Recovery of your eVisa in case of loss.
Hopefully this information is clear and useful for you. If you may need a quick the India eVisa, kindly click the below button to get your eVisa India now:
Or if you have any further queries about India eVisa requirements, India eVisa in general, or India vacations, kindly email us at email@example.com or call our 24/7 hotline +84.903.278.853 for free information and guide.