India e-Visa information for the UK citizens
Sample of the India eVisa
Benefits of India Visa Online (India eVisa) for UK citizens:
To help UK citizens to India save their time and money on getting an India visa, the India Immigration Department put India VISA online or India eVisa into use with modern electronic system in special advantages:
+ Time for processing: Online application for visa: 3 working days or even 5 hours, Embassy application: 10-14 days
+ Requirement: Online application for Visa online: 100% online, Embassy application: original passport required.
+ Time savings, no travelling for e-Visa, get visa stamped quickly and easily at the arrival ports of entry in India.
To get the India eVisa now, the citizens of UK only need to follow all the simple and easy steps below:
Benefits when using www.goindiavisa.com for UK citizens:
Goindiavisa.com is ready to satisfy more than 100,000 (Australian, US, UK...) clients from all over the world and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenient.
Furthermore, with www.goindiavisa.com, UK citizens will get more benefits than other websites like:
- 24/7 online application
- No time limit.
- Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission to the India Department of Immigration.
- Simplified application process.
- Correction of missing or incorrect information.
- Privacy protection and safe form.
- Support and Assistance 24/7 by E-mail and Hotline
- Email Recovery of your eVisa in case of loss.
has full India visa information for UK citizens. Don't hesitate to contact us by 24/7 hotline or directly chat or email us to work with our well-educated and nice supporters. Surely will you find satisfied with us as NO WHERE BETTER THAN www.Goindiavisa.com
More Information Details for UK citizens:
1. General information about the India eVisa for UK citizens
- India eVisa (e-Visa) is required for all foreigners planning to enter India including the UK citizens. The e-Visa can be availed for maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December- The validity of e-Visa approval letter is 120 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- The eVisa has 3 sub-categories i.e., e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa and e-Medical visa. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
- The UK citizens traveling to India for periods under 60 days can now apply for an India eVisa before arriving. It is an electronic visa that allows its holder to visit India for touristic, business or medical purposes for up to 60 consecutive days.
2. India eVisa Requirements for the UK citizens
Besides the answers for the list of personal questions, the other documents/information required for eVisa are:
- The applicant’s passport with the validity of at least six months
- The photo of the applicant’s face (Format – JPEG):
- Scanned Bio Page of the passport showing the Photograph and Details (For all kinds of eVisa)
- For e-Medical Visa: Copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead
- For e-Business Visa:
+ Copy of Business Card
+ Company Information of the applicant and also the India Firm (Name, Address and the Website)
3. Available Ports of Entry for the UK citizens
India eVisa for the US citizens is valid for entry through 25 designated Airports and 5 designated seaports (see the table’s detail). However, the US citizens can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
|25 designated Airports
|5 designated seaports:
4. India visa fees for the UK citizens
|TYPE OF VISA
||TOTAL FEE cost/pax
(including Government Fees)
|Normal (3 working days)
||Urgent (2 working day)
||Super Urgent (1 working day)
||Super Urgent (5 working hours)
||Non working time (during the holiday, at the weekend)
|India E-visa - Tourist
Purpose - 60 days- Double entry
|India E-visa - Business
Purpose - 60 days - Double entry
|India E-visa - Medical
Purpose - 60 days - Triple entry
Important Notices for UK citizens:
A. India visa processing time for UK citizens:
For all the UK citizens who need the eVisa to India
, whether you are offered the NORMAL or UGENT INDIA VISA SERVICE, in which the processing of your India eVisa will be completed within only:
- 3 working days for NORMAL service or
- 2 working days for URGENT service or
- 1 working day for SUPER URGENT service
- 5 working hours for SUPER URGENT service
B. Guide for the rush service for UK citizens
The 5 working hours service is available in the afternoon of weekday from Monday to Friday. Only non working time service is available at weekend. Besides, for the rush service, especially for 5 working hours and Non working time service, you do need to call us at our hotline +84.903.678.853 to inform after making the payment, and then keep checking your email to get more details about your eVisa.
Hopefully this information is clear and useful for you. If you may need a quick the India eVisa, kindly click the below button to get your eVisa India now:
Or if you have any further queries about India eVisa requirements, India eVisa in general, or India vacations, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24/7 hotline +84.903.278.853 for free information and guide.