India e-Visa information for the United Arab Emirates citizens
Sample of the India eVisa
Benefits of India Visa Online (India eVisa) for United Arab Emirates citizens:
To help United Arab Emirates citizens to India save their time and money on getting an India visa, the India Immigration Department put India VISA online or India eVisa into use with modern electronic system in special advantages:
+ Time for processing: Online application for visa: 3 working days or even 5 hours, Embassy application: 10-14 days
+ Requirement: Online application for Visa online: 100% online, Embassy application: original passport required.
+ Time savings, no travelling for e-Visa, get visa stamped quickly and easily at the arrival ports of entry in India.
To get the India eVisa now, the citizens of United Arab Emirates only need to follow all the simple and easy steps below:
Benefits when using www.goindiavisa.com for citizens of United Arab Emirates:
Goindiavisa.com is ready to satisfy more than 100,000 (Australian, US, UK...) clients from all over the world and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenient.
Furthermore, with www.goindiavisa.com, United Arab Emirates citizens will get more benefits than other websites like:
- 24/7 online application
- No time limit.
- Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission to the India Department of Immigration.
- Simplified application process.
- Correction of missing or incorrect information.
- Privacy protection and safe form.
- Support and Assistance 24/7 by E-mail and Hotline
- Email Recovery of your eVisa in case of loss.
has full India visa information for citizens of United Arab Emirates. Don't hesitate to contact us by 24/7 hotline or directly chat or email us to work with our well-educated and nice supporters. Surely will you find satisfied with us as NO WHERE BETTER THAN www.Goindiavisa.com
More Information Details for citizens of United Arab Emirates:
1. General information for United Arab Emirates citizens
- Visa India (e-Visa) is required for all foreigners planning to enter India including the United Arab Emirates (UAE) citizens. The e-Visa can be availed for maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December- The validity of e-Visa approval letter is 120 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- The e-Visa has 3 sub-categories i.e., e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa and e-Medical visa. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
- The United Arab Emirates citizens traveling to India for periods under 60 days can now apply for an Indian e-Visa before arriving. It is an electronic visa that allows its holder to visit India for touristic, business or medical purposes for up to 60 consecutive days.
- The e-Visa fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
2. How does it work for UAE citizens?
The e-Visa for UAE citizens will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the traveler via email. When the traveler arrives in India, they will need to have biometric information taken at the airport or seaport and their passport will be stamped.
To apply for a visa you will need:
- Valid Passport
- A digital photo of yourself.
- A passport scan of the information page.
- Answer a set of personal questions.
- Visa, Master, American Express or JCB credit cards for the payment
3. India visa for UAE citizens processing time
For UAE citizens who need the eVisa to India, whether you are offered the NORMAL or UGENT INDIA VISA SERVICE, in which the processing of your India eVisa will be completed within only:
- + 3 working days for NORMAL service or
- + 2 working days for URGENT service or
- + 1 working day for SUPER URGENT service
- + 5 working hours for SUPER URGENT service
- + Or even Non working time service
4. Available Ports of Entry for the UAE citizens
for the US citizens is valid for entry through 25 designated Airports and 5 designated seaports (see the table’s detail). However, the US citizens can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
|25 designated Airports
|5 designated seaports:
5. India eVisa fees for the UAE citizens
|TYPE OF VISA
||TOTAL FEE cost/pax
|Normal (3 working days)
||Urgent (2 working day)
||Super Urgent (1 working day)
||Super Urgent (5 working hours)
||Non working time (during the holiday, at the weekend)
|India E-visa - Tourist
Purpose - 60 days- Double entry
|India E-visa - Business
Purpose - 60 days - Double entry
|India E-visa - Medical
Purpose - 60 days - Triple entry
6. Documents required for the eVisa with the UAE citizens
With the India eVisa for the UAE citizens, besides answering some additional questions, you need to prepare the following information/documents:
- Scanned Bio Page of the passport showing the Photograph and Details (For all kinds of eVisa)
- Other documents:
+ Copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead (For e-Medical Visa)
+ For Copy of Business Card (For e-Business Visa)
+ For e-Business Visa visiting "To deliver lecture/s under Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN)":
- Invitation of the host institute to the foreign faculty
- Copy of the sanction order under GIAN issued by the National Coordinating Institute viz. IIT Kharagpur
- Copy of the synopsis of the courses to be taken up by the faculty
If you need any further information about India visa for United Arab Emirates citizens or India vacations, feel free
to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at support@goIndiavisa.com, our Customer-Care
Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+5.5).