Before getting on board:
Good news is that the application for India eVisa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
Step 1: Fill in India visa application form online
Step 2: Make online payment. After that, fill in the additional form online and then check email to review it. Please DO remember to call us at +84.904.678.853 to inform us of your application in urgent case.
Step 3: After some working days or hours, you will:
• Receive visa approval letter (the eVisa) via email
• Print out the letter to board the flight
• Put all above mentioned documents along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer upon arrival in India.
Upon entry in India airport:
Step 4: Get your India visa stamped in India arrival airport
• Upon arrival to any of 24 designated India International Airports and 3 designed seaports, you present passport and eVisa to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
• Get their India visa stamped into passport by the Immigration Officers at the Immigration Counter
• That is it! Welcome to India and have a good time!