- India Visa on Arrival
- INDIA VISA ON ARRIVAL
- India visa for Singaporeans
- India visa for Japanese
- India visa for Argentinians
Before getting on board:
Good news is that the application for India Visa on arrival is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
Step 1: Fill in India visa application form online
Step 2: Make online payment
Step 3: After some working days, you will:
• Receive visa approval letter via email
• Print out the letter to board the flight
• Prepare 01 passport sized photo
• Put all above mentioned documents along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer upon arrival in India.
Upon entry in India airport:
Step 4: Get your India visa stamped in India arrival airport
• Upon arrival to any of 16 designated India International Airports, you present passport, visa approval letter, passport sized photo to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
• Get their India visa stamped into passport by the Immigration Officers at the Immigration Counter
• That is it! Welcome to India and have a good time!