India eVisa Tips
If you are going to travel to India on vacation, or for business, it’d be best to apply for a India visa online - eVisa to save your precious time and money. We provide here the key India eVisa tips for your reference so as to have a favorable first step to India.
One of the most important India eVisa tips needs knowing before making application is that India Entry Visa is required for all foreigners. If you apply for visa India online (to get the India visa approval letter - eVisa), the requirement is that you will enter India at one of 27 designated international ports in India to get your visa stamped into passport.
Though getting visa for India today is much easier, there are a few other main India eVisa tips you are advised to remember before applying for visa to India to avoid any unexpected circumstances:
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity with at least 2 blank pages of passport for visa stamping
- Book a flight before making the India eVisa application if you apply for visa on arrival to India.
- Don’t apply for a visa for India too late, make sure to apply one or two weeks in advance to avoid unexpected troubles or extra costs for urgent/rush service.
- India eVisa is non-extendable, so please make sure you will exit India before/on the expiry date of your visa
- If you plan to spend more than 60 days in India, or to exit India and enter again by land, please apply for regular visa instead of e-Visa
- The India eVisa requirements change quite often, thus you’d better double check before traveling
- In case you would like to directly visit the Embassy to get your India visa done, don’t be hasty since it often takes more time than India eVisa.
- India Missions are closed on India public holidays, so take this into account before traveling.
For any further India visa information, please go through our FAQs, or Questions, or just call us at our 24/7 hotline +84.903.278.853or email us at support@goIndiavisa.com.